Our pancake mix and quinoa flakes are the base of these zucchini, banana and chocolate muffins! Super moist, chocolatey, and contains fruits and vegetables? There’s really no reason to not make these.
For 12 muffins
- 1 cup of GoGo Quinoa quinoa flakes
- 1 ½ cups of GoGoquinoa pancake mix
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 ½ tbsp chia seeds in 5 tbsp of water (or 1 big egg)
- ¾ cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 1 ½ cups of grated zucchini (one big zucchini)
- 2/3 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 2 mashed bananas
- Preheat your oven to 350oF.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, combine oil, milk, egg and vinegar.
- Incorporate the liquid mixture into the dry mixture.
- Add crushed bananas, grated zucchini and chocolate.
- Spoon your mixture in your muffin molds and bake approximately 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.