take your taste buds straight to the tropics with this delicious quinoa bowl!
- 1½ cup uncooked GoGo Quinoa tricolor quinoa
- 1 cup chopped grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1-2 tbsp loosely packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 can mango chunks, strained (reserve juice), or fresh mango
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ cup oil (olive or avocado)
- 2 Tbsp juice from mango chunks can
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp moringa leaf powder
- 1½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground coriander seed
- 1 tsp GoGo Quinoa Andean pink salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- In a large saucepan, rinse quinoa well under cold water then add 3 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat & simmer, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes until quinoa is fluffy and the water is absorbed.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the ingredients for the dressing and purée until smooth.
- Once the quinoa is cooled, toss all salad ingredients together and add dressing just before serving.