- 1 cup cooked Royal tri-color quinoa
- One cucumber, sliced
- A handful of strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Fresh basil
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Follow package instructions and cook the quinoa. Set aside.
- Prepare the cucumber and strawberries.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together until well combined. Taste the dressing and adjust spices if needed.
- In two mason jars, assemble the salads starting with the quinoa as a base, the cucumbers, strawberries, feta and then basil. Add the dressing when ready to serve, mix well and enjoy.