RECIPE BY: Nathalie Charron
A simple spring recipe featuring the vegetable everyone has been talking about for 2000 years, asparagus!
- A box of GoGo Quinoa spaghetti (227g)
- 1 cup of fresh baby spinach
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup of fresh basil
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box and reserve about 1/2 cup of the cooking water
- Blanch the asparagus for about 3 minutes
- In a blender, add a dozen asparagus (save the rest for the service), garlic, basil, lemon juice, walnuts, nutritional yeast, olive oil and cooking water
- Mix until you obtain a creamy substance
- Reheat if necessary, add the pasta to the sauce and garnish with the remaining chopped asparagus and a few walnuts!