RECIPE BY: My Kale Kitchen by Amrita
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 60 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 12-14 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 cups mushrooms, chopped into small pieces roughly ½ – ¾ inch in size
- 1 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 cup finely chopped zucchini
- 3 – 3.5 cups marinara sauce
- 4 handfuls spinach leaves
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 box of GoGo Quinoa lasagne pasta
- 2.5 – 3 cups grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 375o F and prepare a baking dish as per instructions on the Lasagne package.
- Place a large pan on medium heat, once hot drizzle some olive oil and spread it around evenly. Add garlic and cook until the garlic starts to lightly brown.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2-4 minutes until the mushrooms start to release some water. Add red peppers and rosemary and cook for 5 minutes. Add zucchini and continue to cook until the all veggies are cooked through.
- Add marinara sauce, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes, stirring regularly, until the sauce starts to lightly thicken. Add spinach leaves and continue to cook for 3 – 5 minutes. Stir and remove from heat.
- Follow package instructions to assemble and cook Lasagne, using prepared sauce.
- For well-done melted cheese, sprinkle the top layer with grated cheese before covering with foil. Bake for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake for 10 more minutes.