RECIPE BY: Nathalie Charron
Level up your lasagna game with this recipe featuring GoGo's new oven-ready rice and quinoa lasagna sheets and Stefano's vegan bolognese sauce!
- Heat oven to 375o
- In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, spinach, garlic, ground nutmeg and salt. Reserve.
- In a large pot, heat the Bolognese sauce.
- Spread 1/3 cup of sauce in a 10 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Place 3 uncooked lasagna noodles side by side over the sauce.
- Spread a layer of sauce to cover the pasta.
- Add cheese mixture.
- Add 3 lasagna noodles, then a layer of sauce and then the zucchini slices.
- Add 3 more lasagna noodles, a good layer of sauce and finish with grated cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device