This is a perfect way to use up your cooked quinoa leftovers and add a little protein to your morning smoothies !
For 1 to 2 smoothies
- 2/3 cup of Royal white quinoa, cooked
- ¾ cup of frozen fruit (we used blueberries and blackberries)
- ½ cup of vanilla yogurt
- ¾ cup of milk
- Option: For a sweeter taste add 1 or 2 dates
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass or a mason jar.
- Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device