RECIPE BY: Extra for Avocado
As a snack or breakfast, this tropical coconut bark will take you straight to the islands! Made with puffed quinoa, healthy coconut fats and toasted coconut, this bark goes perfectly with fresh fruit , mint and a squeeze of lime juice.
For 2-3 people
- 2 Cups of Coconut Cream
- 1/4 Cup of soft but not melted coconut oil
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup of GoGo Quinoa Puffed Quinoa
- 3 Tbsp of Toasted desiccated coconut
- Add coconut cream, coconut oil, vanilla extract and sea salt to a medium sized bowl and whisk until fully combine and smooth in texture.
- On a small baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread the mixture evenly. Sprinkle puffed quinoa and toasted coconut over top.
- Place baking sheet in the freezer for roughly an hour or until frozen solid and remove.
- Using a sharp knife, cut or break into pieces.
- Serve immediately and place remaining bark in amnestying air tight freezer safe container and place back in the freezer.
- Serve with fresh fruit, fresh mint and some lime juice.