RECIPE BY: Kanel Spices
If there’s one thing we love at GoGo Quinoa is showcasing great local brands. It’s a nutritious meal that’s simple to make. After all, we’re too busy coming up with unbelievable spice blends to spend hours in the kitchen! So when our friends at Kanel Spices a reached out to partner to show us how to make a mouthwatering meal with gluten-free Pasta, the answer was an enthusiastic YES! They’ve created a delicious recipe using their Holy Grail Garlic Salt and zesty Algio Napoletano along with our premium-quality wheat-free pasta. It’s delicious, loaded with nutrients, and sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters! Check out their recipe.
- 3 cups coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 ½ cups fresh of baby spinach
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and halved
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest
- 10ml lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Aglio Napolitano
- 2/3 pinches Saint-graal garlic salt
- 1 ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Basil leaves to taste
- 340g spaghetti Gogo quinoa
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti.
- Meanwhile, add the Aglio Napoletano spice, holy grail garlic salt, chopped fresh basil, baby spinach, garlic clove, olive oil, lemon zest and lemon juice to the blender until a smooth puree is obtained.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and oil lightly.
- Mix the pasta with the pesto sauce, then add the cherry tomatoes and basil leaves based on your taste.