RECIPE BY: Nathalie Charron
Chia pudding ingredients:
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
Strawberry smoothie ingredients:
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen bananas
- ½ vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup milk of your choice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1/2 vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup puffed quinoa
- To make the chia pudding, pour the milk, maple syrup, yogurt and vanilla extract into a Mason jar. Add the chia, close and shake well.
- Leave to rest for at least 2 hours in the fridge or overnight.
- Add the strawberries, bananas, yogurt, milk and maple syrup into a blender and mix until creamy. Reserve.
- In a small bowl mix the strawberries with the maple syrup.
- Assemble in a glass by adding a layer of chia pudding, a layer of smoothie, puffed quinoa, yogurt and top with strawberries and puffed quinoa.