RECIPE BY: M. Grace Bakeshop
We want all delicious summer things to be like this recipe: simple, easy, and fun! Our lentil fusilli even gives you 20 grams of protein per serving– enough to keep up with the kids outside!
- 1 box (227g) of GoGo Quinoa Lentil & Quinoa Fusilli
- 1 zucchini (1/2 inch slices and quartered)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pepper and pink salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan
- Place all ingredients except cheese into a large saucepan. Bring to a boil then lower to a medium heat and stir the pasta mixture frequently. Cook for 6-8 minutes until most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheese. Cover and let the pasta sit for 5 minutes before serving. Adjust the seasoning with more salt and black pepper.
- Serve with a few fresh bail leaves on top and a sprinkling of cheese.