RECIPE BY: Nathalie Charron
Here is a recipe that will literally show you ‘la vie en rose’. Requires only 10 ingredients, a blender and a little patience. The result: delicious and beautiful!
- 1 cup of quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 10 medjool dates
- 2 tbs of almond butter
- 2 tbs of almond milk
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 cup of cashew nuts, soaked in hot water for at least one hour
- 1 cup of coconut cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- Mix the dough ingredients in a food processor until a smooth dough forms.
- Press the dough into small molds of your choice, set aside in the fridge.
- Put all the ingredients for the filling in a blender until a creamy consistency is obtained.
- Pour over the crusts and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Unmould the tarts and keep in the freezer in an airtight dish until ready to serve.