RECIPE BY: Nathalie Charron
This Halloween mummy bark features our double chocolate chip cookies, puffed quinoa and lots of chocolate! Make this for your next Halloween party or with the kids before going out to trick-or-treat.
Makes 15 pieces
- 12 GoGo Quinoa double chocolate cookies
- 2 cups (300g) of dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups (300g) of white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- ½ cup puffed quinoa
- Decorative candy eyes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a large bag, crush the cookies into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate with ½ teaspoon of the oil in 30-second intervals and stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Incorporate the crushed cookies, puffed quinoa and mix well.
- Spread the mixture with a spatula on the baking sheet and cool in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Repeat step 3 for the white chocolate. Reserve 3 tablespoons of this mixture in a piping bag or Ziploc-type bag with a hole at the end.
- With the back of a spoon, gently spread the white chocolate mixture over the dark chocolate mixture (be careful not to mix the chocolate, change the spoon if necessary). Add decorative candy eyes.
- With the remaining white chocolate mixture, add lines to mimic the mummy bandages.
- Return to freezer for 5 min and cut into pieces. Keep in the fridge or freezer.