RECIPE BY: M. Grace Bakeshop
This dish is best described as ‘elevated comfort food’. You can serve this as part of your next dinner party, or just enjoy it curled up with the rest of the bottle of white wine you used to make it!
- 1 package GoGo Quinoa macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 2 pounds mushrooms, sliced (I used a mix of crimini and wild)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup white wine (or use water)
- 1/2 teaspoon GoGo Quinoa Andean pink salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and vegan butter over medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Measure out the broth and wine into a large measuring cup then stir the miso into it. Pour the mixture slowly into the pan, then season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 15 more minutes.
- Stir in the sage and cooked pasta and cook for another 2 minutes until all the pasta is fully coated.
- Pour into a serving dish and sprinkle the top with vegan parmesan cheese and more sage.