Craving something sweet? These delectable chocolate sandwich pancakes were whipped up in less than 2 minutes, thanks to Gogo Quinoa pancake mix! Indulge in a quick and scrumptious treat with our foolproof pancake mix. Cook it up and stack with your favorite chocolatey filling. Perfect for busy mornings or weekends at home!
20 mini sandwiches
- 1 egg or egg substitute (mix 1 tbsp of chia with 3 tbsp water, stir until the mixture thickens)
- 1 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 cup of dry GoGo Quinoa pancake mix
- Optional:1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the egg (or chia mixture) with milk and vanilla.
Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry pancake mix, making sure to avoid any clumps.
- Allow the mixture to rest for three minutes.
- Heat a pancake pan over medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, reduce the heat to medium and add coconut oil or butter to the pan.
- Using a squeeze bottle, drop the pancake batter onto the preheated griddle, spacing them evenly apart and ensuring not to overcrowd the pan.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Remove the pancakes from the heat and transfer them to a plate.
- Repeat these steps for the remaining pancake batter.
- Create your mini sandwiches by placing a dollop of your favorite spread in the middle.