RECIPE BY: Susan Abraham
Fresh herbs, hearty quinoa, and the healthy crunch of summer vegetables all come together in this delicious Mediterranean Salad. While this recipe is great on the first day, it can also be stored in the fridge to enjoy for future lunches.
For 2-3 people
- 2 cups cooked GoGo Quinoa royal white quinoa– cooled and set aside
- 1/2 cup cherry/ grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup vegan feta cheese
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 big handful of flat leaf fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of GoGo Quinoa pink Andean salt
- In a big bowl, toss the cooked quinoa with the diced cucumber and the tomatoes. Use a fork to fluff up any quinoa that is clumped together.
- Gently mix in all the other ingredients as well and check for seasoning.
- Add more lemon juice if needed and garnish with more chopped parsley and pomegranate seeds. Enjoy!