RECIPE BY: M. Grace Bakeshop
Who doesn’t love a salad hack that makes it easier to pack your lunch on the go? Whether you whip out your jar salad at the office or in a park, you’ll fall in love with the bold soy tahini dressing paired with our fluffy quinoa. We hope you brought seconds!
- 3 cups cooked royal white quinoa
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 pack of firm tofu, drained (16 oz)
- 1 orange or red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup pink salt and vinegar puffs, crushed
Soy Tahini Dressing:
- 1/4 cup tahini, well stirred
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients until smooth. If the dressing is too thick add a little more warm water.
- Begin assembling the salads by putting 2 tablespoons of the dressing on the bottom of each mason jar followed by 3/4 cup of quinoa, 1/4 cup edamame, 4 oz tofu, 1/4 of the orange pepper, 1 cup of spinach leaves and 1/4 cup of the puffs. Seal with the lid and store in the fridge until ready to eat.