RECIPE BY: Nathalie Charron
Personally, we feel adding fresh fruits to our salad automatically makes it 3000x better.
Makes 2 bowls
- 1 cup white quinoa, cooked according to instructions and cooled
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup mangoes, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup diced feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp black chia seed
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- Mix the dressing ingredients. Assemble the salad starting with the spinach, quinoa and the rest of the ingredients, add the dressing and mix.