Craving a quick and easy comfort food fix that's both vegan and scrumptious? Look no further! Our latest video showcases a mouthwatering Vegan Pumpkin Mac and Cheese recipe made with Gogo Quinoa Mac and Cheese mix!
for approximately 2 servings:
- 1 box of mac & cheese Gogo Quinoa
- 1/4 cup of canned, unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- Several slices of yellow cheese (for vegan Gusta brand)
- A pinch of store-bought pumpkin spice (Simply Organic/Kanel brand)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Cook the GoGo Quinoa mac & cheese following the package instructions.
- While the mac & cheese is cooking, add to the mix the canned pumpkin puree with a sprinkle of store-bought pumpkin spice. Ensure the mixture is well combined.
- Once the mac & cheese is ready, take an oven-safe baking dish.
- Spread a layer of the cooked mac & cheese at the bottom of the dish.
- Arrange slices of yellow cheese on top of the breadcrumbs.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake until the cheese is melted and the breadcrumbs are golden brown. This should take approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Once the cheese is nicely melted and the breadcrumbs are golden, remove the dish from the oven.
- Serve immediately while the dish is hot.