RECIPE BY: Nathalie Charron
For 8 waffles
- 2 cups GoGo Quinoa Pancake Mix
- 3 tbsp. coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs or substitute (2 tbsp ground flax or chia seeds mixed with 6 tbsp water)
- 1/3 melted butter
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Heat your waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, add pancake mix, sugar and salt and mix well.
- In another smaller bowl, combine the water and seeds to make the eggs and set aside for a few minutes.
- In a measuring cup, combine the melted butter, milk, vanilla, lemon juice and zest. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl. Add the berries and mix gently.
- Oil your waffle iron and place 3 tbsp. of the mixture at a time.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes and repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Serve with a maple syrup coulis, a little yogurt and garnish with berries and lemon zest.