Looking for a quick and easy meal idea that's both delicious and nutritious? Say hello to our "Penne Hidden Veggies" recipe, featuring Gogo Quinoa penne pasta!
for approximately 2 servings:
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 whole head of garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup-soaked raw cashews
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all your vegetables on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt, black pepper, and dried oregano.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Once cooled, transfer all the roasted vegetables to a blender, squeezing the garlic out of its skin. Add soaked cashews and vegetable broth. Blend until smooth and creamy. Adjust the thickness with more broth if needed. Taste and adjust the spices if necessary.
- Serve the hidden veggie sauce with your favorite GoGo Quinoa pasta shape, garnished with fresh basil leaves.