RECIPE BY: Nathalie Charron
Who said Mac & cheese can’t be comforting & creative? Let’s kick off 2021 with this delicious twist on our new boxed Mac and Vegan Cheese with Broccoli, Sage, and Mushrooms!
- 1 box of GoGo Quinoa Mac and Vegan Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1 cup of small broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3- 4 chopped fresh sage leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon of nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In the oven, roast the broccoli florets with the oil and nutritional yeast for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile roast the mushrooms with the butter, onion and sage until golden brown.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the Mac and Vegan Cheese according to package directions.
- Add the roasted broccoli, mushrooms and nuts, stirring to incorporate.
- Garnish with any sprouts.