RECIPE BY: Kerry from Harvest and Nourish
The perfect summer bake comes together with raspberries and quinoa. naturally gluten-free, lightly sweetened, and great as a breakfast or a dessert!
For 4-6 portions
- 2 cups GoGo Quinoa quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped nuts (we used pecans, and pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp GoGo Quinoa Andean pink salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp vegan butter, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (1 flax egg = 1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 3 tbsp filtered water)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 350 g fresh organic (or frozen) raspberries
- 2 tsp organic cane sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 375° and prepare parchment-lined or nonstick 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in one bowl and whisk together milk, butter, eggs, syrup and vanilla in another.
- Combine all ingredients then fold in half the raspberries and transfer to baking pan.
- Top with remaining berries and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for ~50 minutes until golden.
- Serve warm on its own or top with coconut yogurt, dairy free ice cream, more fruit and/or a drizzle of maple syrup.