RECIPE BY: Ashley Durand from Plate and Pen
Quinoa makes the perfect alternative to bulgar wheat in this deliciously summery tabbouleh!
- 3/4 cup GoGo Quinoa tricolour quinoa, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Pepper and GoGo Quinoa Andean pink salt, to taste
- Combine quinoa, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, onion, mint, garlic and black pepper.
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil and add to tabbouleh.
- Toss until well mixed. Enjoy!