RECIPE BY: Cuis.inné
Cuis.inné collaborated with GOGO QUINOA in this wonderful recipe for Mother’s Day. They have prepared tasty recipes with local ingredients. Enjoy this special opportunity and treat your mom with this healthy and delicious menu in the comfort of your own home.
For 2 portions
- 1 cup of GOGO QUINOA amaranth grain
- 2 cups of carrot juice
- 3 endives
- 2 tbsp of pine nuts
- 2 cups of mushrooms chopped into strips (suggestion: oyster mushroom, portobello…)
- 1 tsp of Ghee (clarified butter or for a vegan option use oil)
- 1/2 of a cauliflower
- 1 french shallot
- 1 tsp of vegetable bouillon powder
- 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 125 ml of creamy soy sauce (Belsoy)
- 1/2 tsp of fine sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, bring the carrot juice to a boil and add the amaranth.
- Cook on very low heat until absorbed.
- Let cool.
- Steam the half cauliflower.
- Place in a mixer.
- Add the french shallot, vegetables, yeast, sea salt, pepper and the cream sauce. Mix until creamy.
- Sauté the mushrooms in a frying pan with the ghee or oil.
- Chop the endives.
- In a frying pan, toast the pine nuts. Reserve.
- For the presentation, use a cookie cutter to tighten the amaranth.
- Place the endives, then the mushrooms, add the sauce and sprinkle with pine nuts. Add some sprouts of your choice to complement the meal.