RECIPE BY: Nathalie Charron
Here is a simple dessert, perfect to initiate your little ones to baking in the kitchen!
- 2 1/2 cups of original crunchies
- 1 cup of dark (or milk) chocolate chips
- Quinoa Puffs
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in microwave for about one minute. Add the crunchies and mix well to coat them well.
- Spoon out small piles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with puffed quinoa.
- Place in the refrigerator until the chocolate is hardened.
Can be kept for 1 week in the fridge in an airtight container.