IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: Organic Traditions
This Creamy Vegan Turmeric and Coconut Mac and Cheese is packed with healthy superfoods to keep your body happy. You’d never guess that something so creamy could be vegan!
- 3/4 cup cashew milk
- 1.5 cups raw cashews, soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes and then drained
- half an onion and 2 cloves of garlic, chopped, minced and sauteed
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Organic Traditions turmeric latte mix
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- the juice of 1 whole lemon
- 1 bag of GoGo Quinoa pasta (of choice)
1. Cook your pasta according to the instructions.
2. While the pasta cooks, add the rest of your ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
3. Combine your pasta with your golden cashew cream and enjoy! Optional: Add in some frozen peas or sauteed spinach for some added greens!