RECIPE BY: My Kale Kitchen by Amrita
Doesn’t this salad make you want to spend the day afternoon picnicking with a good book and a bowl of this goodness? Tasty pasta, fresh fruit AND a mint tahini dressing? What more do you need?
Serves 2 as a main and 4 as a side salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 box of rice & amaranth penne
- Pinch of Andean pink salt
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 20 fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 handful of salad greens
- ½ cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup crushed hazelnuts
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 heaped tbsp tahini
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbs cup of milk
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp Andean pink salt
- Follow package instructions and cook pasta with a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil mixed in the water. Once ready, drain the water and allow pasta to cool down for 10 minutes.
- Blend the dressing ingredients in a blender until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta and all other salad ingredients. Mix in mint tahini dressing and serve immediately.