RECIPE BY: elodiesfood
If you ask us, quinoa and chocolate are pretty much a match made in heaven. Need proof? This festive truffle recipe requires only 3 ingredients and it's still out of this world.
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 ½ cups dark chocolate
- 2 cups Crispy Quinoa
- In a medium bowl, melt the chocolate and stir in the coconut milk.
- Add the crispy quinoa cereal and mix well.
- Form into balls about 1 tablespoon in size and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- If desired, cover the truffles with cocoa.