RECIPE BY: Nathalie Charron
Makes 24 squares
- Butter a 9x13 inch pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan, heat the butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and vanilla and stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and add Strawberry Pops, stirring until cereal is evenly coated with marshmallows.
- Using a buttered spatula, transfer the mixture into the pan, pressing it down to compact it well. Top with Choco Crisps and Crispy Quinoa.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cut into squares and serve.