RECIPE BY: Nathalie Charron
This recipe features our all-purpose flour and buckwheat flakes and is perfect for sugar season...or any time of the year if you have a sweet tooth like us!
Makes 12 muffins
Ingredients for topping :
- ½ cup GoGo Quinoa buckwheat flakes
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- Preheat oven to 350o Place paper cups in muffin tins.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas and mix with the sugar and chia eggs. Add oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients and mix. Pour the mixture into the moulds.
- In a bowl, mix all the topping ingredients together. Top each muffin with 1 tablespoon of the mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device