RECIPE BY: Nathalie Charron
Instead of traditional pancakes, how about mixing it up with these sweet breakfast tacos filled with fresh fruit and nuts.
Makes 15 pieces
- 1 cup of GoGo Quinoa Pancake Mix
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 large apple, sliced and cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans and walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tsp pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- Maple syrup
- Prepare pancakes according to the directions on the bag, adding 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg to the mixture. Reserve and keep warm.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, brown the apples, ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and walnuts for about 2 minutes. Add the maple syrup and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Serve pancakes, top with yogurt, apple and nut mixture, almonds and pomegranate seeds. Fold both sides inward to make a taco. Add maple syrup to taste.