A quick and easy Macaroni Salad that will liven up any barbecue. With our delicious quinoa macaroni and a short ingredients list, the fresh herbs in this salad are put on a pedestal to shine. It’s the perfect dish to prepare for a party!
For 2-3 portions
- 1 box of GoGo Quinoa red & white quinoa macaroni
- 1 yellow or orange pepper, thinly cut
- 2 tsp chives, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 10 Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup of chopped fresh parsley and cilantro (you can also add mint)
- Olive oil to taste
- GoGo Quinoa Andean pink salt
- the juice of 1 lemon
- Cook pasta in a large pot to the package instructions. Salt the water liberally.
- Rince with cold water, drain and reserve in a bowl.
- Add all of the ingredients to the same bowl, stirring to combine.
- Tip: you can serve this with grilled portobello mushrooms and asparagus. for an added textural element.